Liberty University has more COVID cases than 4 larger VA campuses combined
Here’s how Liberty compares to other Virginia colleges on student COVID-19 cases:
- Liberty University: 430 active student cases as of Sept. 1.
- Virginia Tech: 35 students tested positive from Aug. 24 to Aug. 30.
- Virginia Commonwealth University: 29 active student cases as of Aug. 31.
- University of Virginia: 47 active students cases as of Aug. 31.
- James Madison University: 12 active student cases as of Aug. 29.
Liberty University also has the smallest on-campus student population compared to the four other universities.
Scroll down for more from UB