HP executives headline UB Tech® pre-conference summit
Today’s university leaders are tasked to ensure the technologies that they adopt for their “Campus of the Future” will positively impact their academic world.
At a pre-conference summit at the UB Tech® conference in Orlando, June 10-12, HP’s Director of Edtech Innovation Mike Belcher and Distinguished Technologist & Director of Education Elliott Levine will discuss ‘Meeting University Challenges in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.’ Belcher and Levine will examine how today’s latest technologies can address real-life trends impacting students, faculty and the institution.
Topics covered at this summit include:
- What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- How additive manufacturing (3D printing) will transform engineering, manufacturing and business.
- The power of eXtended Reality (XR) for creative design and situational learning.
- Innovations in scalable and effective online virtual classrooms.
- Why device security remains the most overlooked vulnerability.
For more information about UB Tech visit www.ubtechconference.com.
Interested in technology? Keep up with the UB Tech® conference.