Date & Time: Wednesday, May 10 at 2 pm ET
The CIOs from the University of Hawaii, Daemen University, and Davidson College have all led successful digital transformation efforts that have reduced inbound requests on their IT departments, while improving efficiency and satisfaction for faculty and students. Each school is unique and had its own context, challenges and culture to navigate.
Attend this webinar to learn from a panel discussion of these leaders as they share their experiences and lessons learned, and outline key strategies, insights and best practices for any institution pursuing digital transformation.
Takeaways will include:
- Insights from real-world examples of digital transformation in higher ed
- Strategies for building a successful digital transformation plan
- Understanding the key characteristics of a successful digital transformation
- Best practices for managing change and driving adoption
- Practical tips for evaluating and selecting technology
By submitting your contact information, you are agreeing to receive communication from Kuali.