Danny Santulli is back in his parents’ home in Minnesota after several months in a rehabilitation hospital in Colorado, said attorney David Bianchi. Santulli is in the care of his parents, but his condition hasn’t changed, Bianchi said.
“He has massive brain damage,” Bianchi said. “He’s blind. He’s unable to walk or communicate.”
The brain damage resulted from alcohol poisoning Santulli experienced at the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity house on the University of Missouri campus in October. He was a freshman pledge at the frat, known commonly as Fiji.