University Business presents a new platform for higher ed events
UB Higher Ed Leadership Summit
Building Institutional & Student Success
- March 8-10, 2017, The W Dallas Victory Hotel
- September 13-15, 2017. Venue to-be-announced
A Special Partnership Opportunity for Higher Ed Solutions Providers
- Meet more top-level campus leaders in three days than most companies meet in three years, including Presidents, Provosts, CAOs, CIOs, CDOs, VPs of IT, and more.
- Capture powerful cost efficiencies in your sales outreach and shorten your new business acquisition cycle by up to a full year.
- Establish thought leadership and gain an edge in your competitive category by reaching decision makers with the power to purchase your solutions.
The University Business Summit for Institutional & Student Success is an invitation-only thought leadership and relationship-building opportunity produced by UB Events, designed for high-level networking among key campus leaders and selected solutions partners.
Summit attendees include CAOs, Provosts, Chief Digital Officers, Presidents, CIOs, VPs of IT, and additional leadership titles from four-year and two-year higher education institutions across the US.
“We sponsored the first UB Higher Ed Leadership Summit, and the attendees were all top-tier college executives–presidents, provosts, CAOs. We walked away with a ton of leads. We did thought leadership keynotes and panel/roundtable discussions. We generated outstanding leads and relationships, and realized some of the best ROI of any event we’ve ever participated in.”
–Elliott Levine, Director of Education and HP Distinguished Technologist, HP
Every UB Summit provides its sponsors with direct access to a nationwide audience of top campus leaders, in a personalized professional development setting, featuring presentations by industry and academic experts.
- Sponsorship of one 30-minute general session at each sponsored Summit.
- Sponsorship of two 50-minute roundtable discussion groups per Summit, with approximately 6 higher ed leaders per session, selected according to attendee interest in the Sponsor’s roundtable topic.
- Sponsor hosts three Drill Down Sessions (20 minutes each) with Summit attendees, for “next step” solution implementation discussions.
- Sponsor will host approximately 6 higher ed leaders at a Thursday evening dinner and entertainment program.
- Sponsor participates in 6 additional networking opportunities: two breakfasts, two lunches, and two receptions.
- Sponsor receives the option to host a Wednesday evening private dinner with approximately 6 higher ed leaders.
- Up to three members of the Sponsor’s team attend the Summit, and participate in all Summit program and networking opportunities.
- Sponsor’s logo will be displayed on Summit signage and in Summit program materials.
- Full professional contact information, including email addresses, for Summit attendees will be provided to Sponsor post-event.
For More Information and Sponsorship Pricing, contact:
Matt Kinnaman, Group Publisher, University Business