6 snapshots of how colleges and universities plan to reopen safely
Dozens of college administrators are now revealing their COVID-era plans to provide face-to-face instruction and on-campus residential experiences in fall 2020.
The plans, which span the country, include early starts and endings for the fall semester, reduced density in classrooms and residence halls, and extensive testing of students, faculty and staff. Here are snapshots of six reopening plans:
- The George Washington University aims for on-campus ‘to the greatest extent possible.’
- Purdue University envisions major campus redesigns.
- High Point University preps for in-person summer session.
- Sweet Briar College uses size to its advantage
- American University turns fall break into career prep program
- Penn State launches phased return to campus
UB’s coronavirus page offers complete coverage of the impacts on higher ed.
Interested in technology? Keep up with the UB Tech® conference.