Academy Educates Participants About External Grant Process
External grants can provide exactly the kind of funding faculty and staff members need to implement their research and teaching goals. But the application and execution processes can be intimidating. That’s where the University of North Georgia’s Grants & Contracts Administration office comes in with various services to help.
Bristol Community College, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School Launch Streamlined Pathway to a Bachelor’s Degree
The College Access Pathway in Engineering allows students to simultaneously work toward a college degree while completing the academic requirements for high school graduation.
Long Island University Appoints Inaugural Chief Research and International Officer
BROOKVILLE, N.Y. (June 27, 2018)—Long Island University (LIU) announced another important step forward in advancing as a nationally recognized teaching and research university, with the selection of Dr. Richard Nader […]
Berkeley College Receives Reaffirmation of Accreditation from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
WOODLAND PARK, N.J. (July 16, 2018)—Berkeley College has received reaffirmation of accreditation from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) in New Jersey and New York, following a 24-month […]
Prairie View A&M University Invests in and Monitors Classroom Technology with Hitachi’s OneVision Program
In 2016, Prairie View A&M University began upgrading classrooms and adding technology to allow for professors and students to connect and share information easily. With over 100 classrooms to upgrade, […]
The Common Application Launches New Transfer Application to Improve College Access for Millions of Bachelor’s Degree Seekers
According to the National Center for Education Statistics, only 15 percent of college students in the United States attend a 4-year institution and live on campus. The remaining 85 percent […]
Tennessee State University Partners with Liaison to Streamline Admissions for All Stakeholders
Tennessee State University today announced that it has chosen Liaison International, the leading provider of higher education admissions management and enrollment marketing solutions, as its strategic admissions and enrollment marketing […]