Avoiding Security Landmines: Solutions for E911, Kari’s Law, RAY BAUM’s Act, and More
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Ensuring the safety of students, faculty, staff, and visitors is a critical function for schools of any size. In addition to hearing how Texas Christian University is solving critical campus security issues, come to this practical session to learn actionable steps your college or university can take to address your safety & security priorities, including E911, Kari’s Law, RAY BAUM’s Act, and more.
A lot of time goes into reviewing protocols, developing procedures, hiring and training security staff, and many other facets of campus safety. Often, compliant communications get overlooked in safety planning. It is imperative that all stakeholders receive the information they need regarding safe practices to promote cooperation and security for everyone involved.
Join us for this informative webinar on:
- Complying with E911, Kari’s Law, RAY BAUM’s Act, and more
- A real-world case study example highlighting Texas Christian University showcasing how a well-designed cloud-based communications platform can provide regarding critical campus security issues
- Setting strategies for compliant communications to bolster campus safety
- Learning how to leverage various methods of communication to ensure a safe campus
- Leveraging FEMA Emergency Management courses for additional compliance training
Former CIO, Queens University of Charlotte
Industry Principal of Education
This event is sponsored by RingCentral.
By submitting your contact information, you are agreeing to receive communication from RingCentral.