AMX Innovation Awards 2012 Application
The AMX Innovation Awards at UBTech 2012 sponsored by the University Business Institute are now open for entry. The awards ceremony for The AMX Innovation Awards at UBTech 2012 will be held Monday evening, June 11, 2012 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Finalist will be notified by May 15, 2012. Attendance for institution finalist is encouraged.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Banquet honoring the winners in Las Vegas
- Beautiful Trophy
- Press release announcing the award winners
- A spotlight story in University Business Publication
- Featured in the Innovation Award Finalist Brag Book
- Speaking opportunities at education round tables, workshops and tradeshows
- $25,000 MSRP in AMX products for the Campus awarded for Automation and Control
- $25,000 MSRP in AMX products for the Campus awarded for Collaboration
- $50,000 MSRP in AMX products for the Campus awarded as the Innovative, Connected Campus Award
The AMX Innovation Awards at UBTech 2012 will recognize an institution of higher education in each of the following categories (Please specify which category your Innovation Awards application is for):
- Automation and Control — for the most innovative use of automation and control systems in learning environments.
- Collaboration Initiatives — for the most innovative collaboration practices in higher education.
- The Connected Campus Award — for the most innovative Connected Campus innovations in higher education.